E-mail to Fax - How to use
- Create an e-mail message.
- Add any attachments you would like to fax. We support most common
image and document formats.
- Address the message to the recipient's CCACFN@swissfax.com
[where CC = country code, AC = area code, FN = destination fax
Faxing to the U.S.:
(1) + (area code) + (fax number)@swissfax.com
Faxing to India: (91) + (area code) + (fax number)@swissfax.com
Faxing to all other countries:
(country code) + (city code) + (local number)@swissfax.com
International access codes (such as 00 in India) should not be
For example, to send a fax to a Tokyo, Japan fax number a sample
address would be: email@example.com
- Send the e-mail. When the server receives your message, it is
converted to fax and promptly sent to the destination number you
specified. You will receive a delivery confirmation via e-mail.
If you need assistance, please contact
SwissFax Customer Support
E -mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Any text mentioned in the body field of the message will be faxed
as a covering page of the fax message, in addition to the attached
2. Please send the message in PLAIN TEXT format only.
Request a demo:
You can see the live demo of SwissFax
of one page to any place in India. Preferably to check you can fax a page document to your own fax number.
To get demo click